Cinnamon-Sugar Roasted Chickpeas
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Position rack in the upper third of oven; preheat to 450°F.
- Blot chickpeas dry. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Meanwhile mix sugar, cinnamon and pepper in a small bowl.
- Transfer the chickpeas to a medium bowl and toss with oil and the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Return to the baking sheet and bake, stirring once, until browned and crunchy, 15 to 20 minutes more. Let cool on the baking sheet for 15 minutes.