Salmon & Sweet Potato Bowl
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon harissa
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1 pound)
- 1 8-ounce salmon fillet (preferably wild), skin removed and cut in half
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup warm cooked farro
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Stir oil, harissa and salt together in a large bowl. Add sweet potato and toss to coat. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and roast, stirring once, until almost tender, about 20 minutes. (Do not wash the bowl.)
- Rub any remaining harissa mixture over the salmon pieces and add them to the baking sheet. Continue roasting until the sweet potato is tender and the salmon is just cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, stir spinach into the warm farro. Cover and let stand until the spinach has wilted. To assemble, divide the farro mixture and the roasted sweet potato between 2 bowls. Top each bowl with a piece of salmon.